Thursday, May 11, 2006

Me Slacking Off

Ok. This is really utter boredom hitting me at this very hour but can you blame me? This has been a wonderful and refreshing hobby of mine for the past what --- a month or so? I am totally slacking off and need to get things going if I still intend to do something fruitful in the course of my natural life. Somehow, slowing things at work makes me happy --- it is indeed a guilty pleasure and a sweet revenge to the issues I've been dealing with, at least as far as my professional life is concerned. I go to work with no routine and no planned agenda at all...not counting what to have for breakfast though --- something that I've been used to doing :D

I surf blogs, check my mails (you never know when your next interview is coming up!), give myself a daily dose of my playlists and go talk to friends over at my messenger. It's mundane really...but there's good feeling that comes with it in doing something totally (un)productive. The pressure builds up as I see my workload increasing day in and day out until I finally realize that I need to spend how many sleepless nights just to clear my mails and tie all loose ends. The glamour of international work at its finest!

And it makes me check the clutter here in my laptop --- the personal files I've stored are obviously shouting for some storage and backup --- something I haven't done last January. I read some old mails, looked at some pictures and remembered the fleeting moments I've encountered. I swear, I will really die if my hard disk crashes to death and I don't have anything to bring it back. My memory can only retain so much!

So while I'm waiting for the energy to send the next email, I see this. Nothing major, nothing fancy...it just turned up when I googled for things to do when you are slacking off at work. Hahahaha. At least I am not out there messing on somebody else's personal life!

Blame it on the season, blame it on the office environment, I am just so lazy to work.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP