Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just Like Heaven

Ever felt what it's like to be in heaven? Impossible, not unless we're way up there but maybe in this lifetime I was quite close to it...just recently. The little high school girl in me is very much satisfied, happy and at peace :-) What a wonderful world this is! Now if only I could turn back the time...

It makes me remember, ironically, how I was two years back when the craziness hit me. Suddenly, I found myself driving in the middle of the night to some place I haven't been for the longest time. It was a spur of the moment thing and no one could stop me. We talked and enjoyed the rest of the night for reasons only God could understand. We were brought together by our different circumstances and somehow there was a common thread that linked us. And what do you know, I was driving again back to the very same place the following day. God must have an explanation.

Part of me wants to leave the place that I am in so I could start anew. Start it fresh without having anyone giving me that kind of look that indirectly says "why???" Not that I've been getting that but maybe I just don't want to provide that avenue. I want to get out, I want the two of us to get out, better ourselves and come back. So many dreams, so little time. I want to call out to Shaider and get that time space warp moving. Move it fast please!

But of course, at the end of the day, I can only do so much. I go back to square one and tell myself that life is all about moments --- like each day, each hour is a lifetime on its own and we must treasure it while it is still with us. Thankfully, my prayers at night help me so much in welcoming the new day with a smile.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP