Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year, New Look!

Just a short post as I am still reeling from my monochrome high. Yes, 2009 is all about monochrome! I.love.it. There's an element of sticking to the basics, yet when you look through it all, you kinda see something that's within. And understand what just cannot be told.

I'm no expert in blogging and I had to spend almost 4 hours figuring how to put this XML code I found lurking in the web. The photo is what appeals to me at the moment; and I'd probably change it in the next few days if I come across something that's oozing with more oomph. Lol.

I need to settle this layout first before I start posting more sensible entries. Knowing me, I need to set the mood! Ahhh...the beauty of the colors black and white. I LOVE IT!

1 comments:

Big Eyed Gal 3:42 PM  

Love the photo on the header. And I LOVE black and white! Happy new year my friend! Hope to see more posts. xxooxxoo

Big Eyed Gal
Wapsicle Popsicle

The Chronic Shopper
Vital Sighs

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP