Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where is my tropical warmth?

God I feel so cold these days.

I don't think I can easily adjust to the chilly climate plaguing the city in the last couple of weeks or so. However, I do like wearing clothes that justify such weather but considering that our dear Philippines is a tropical country, psychologically it just doesn't do the trick. Can you imagine wearing trench coat and knee high boots in Quezon City? I do see some --- and those people don't fail to certainly amuse me to a ridiculous extent!

And I am just talking about the daytime weather. It gets worse at night and lately it has become a struggle for me to sleep at a more decent time (more of this in another post...hopefully soon).

Ahhhhhhh....I need some sun, some holiday and most of all, some warmth!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP