Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Randomness

So I'm obviously a sucker for anything that's random. Combine that with a penchant for answering surveys to kill some time then you get to have this:

22 (just because ) Random Things About Me:

1. I'm not a morning person.
2. It is almost impossible for me to wake up to the alarm
3. Or to 21 wake up calls
4. I write when I'm happy
5. I write more when I'm way in my element
6. I have developed this habit of sleeping with everything turned on - lights and TV
7. Number 6 was due to a very unforgettable experience in Singapore that happened March 2007
8. I say a prayer on the exact time I was born, every year
9. I was asleep when Gabe was born
10. No, not due to ceasarian birth. Hail to epidural!
11. I still have unsent letters to certain people
12. They will remain unsent
13. I actually like one subject I have in MBA for this term. Seriously
14. I am at the beck and call of my son
15. At one point in my life, I relied to the outside world to cope with all the drama surrounding me
16. I wish I still relied to the outside world to cope with all the drama surrounding me
17. I have learned to accept that not all questions have answers. At least not right now
18. I get postcards from strangers
19. I confess to the universe in writing
20. At least the happy confessions
21. I cry easily. I am a weeper!
22. I want to get lost in Europe. And find my way again

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP