Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday mornings

Been a while since I woke up like this on a Saturday. By this, I mean waking up somewhere else, with a view different from what I used to see. Something like that. Very tiring night! I have a different kind of hangover...maybe the kind that makes you think more? Damn...my hands are full from all the other personal stuff I need to settle and now I add something more. Ugh....ganyan talaga ang buhay! If you can't beat them, join them!

The blast that was last night involved Cena, Temple, Cafe Havana and Jill's. Wanted to post some pics pero later on na lang when the whole thing progresses. Haha. Meanwhile:

Wish I can do this everyday. Waking up relatively stress-free and with little noise surrounding me.

What is life anyway but an attempt to enjoy the fleeting moment? Here I go again!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP