Friday, September 29, 2006

The Horridness That Is Milenyo

And so the last two days of the week are spent in total blackout; at least as far as Manila is concerned. Lots of trees on the road, billboards crashed and here I am stealing some wireless network available just to check out Julia's pics in Toledo, Spain and see who makes her heart beat a little faster this time around. In a while I gotta go pick Jason up and see where the road will take us. I sure hope Greenbelt is open by now! My social life (or the lack thereof) is so dependent on this blackout-stricken city!

Bad stuff that Milenyo caused: cancelled prezo at work plus the business planning that is supposed to be in Mimosa. Ugh...I could've ticked two things out of my to-do list and now this whole typhoon just prolonged my agony. Well at least regained some energy in the process. Anyway...

Back from Cebu the other day from a business trip. Surprisingly, Rodney seems to be acting just like our age! Haha. Good fun, except for the fact that I was wiped out for the two nights we were there.


Didn't realize I'd get to be in another assembly line after my OJT stint

Ehem ehem...made in the Philippines yan!


With Rodney and Marlon at the poolside in Marriott


Some "slight" effect of alcohol. Bwahahaha!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP