Sunday, April 06, 2008

Survey Says

I've been a silent fan of doing surveys especially way back in 2001 when work wasn't much of a challenge back then. Haha. Cut to present tense, rarely do I get things like this in my inbox --- so seeing one does brighten my day.

Thanks to Val for tagging me on this.

1. Does anyone know your password?
Hmmm...not really. I have a thing for making super complicated passwords.
2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?
6 piece nuggets.
3. Are you an emotional person?

The cancer in me says....yes!!!
4. Do you like your name?
Only if I want to look like a saint. Haha.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Uhm, not anymore.
6. Ever felt jealous of your friend?

Not really. But it's nice living vicariously through your friend's eyes.
7. What was the last thing you did?

Did some work, sent emails to colleagues. Yes, on a Sunday.
8. Who is next to you?

No one.
9. Who was the last person you ate with?

The whole family at Wacat.
10. What song are you listening to right now?

None. But I do here the sounds of the show Loudette is watching.
11. How is the weather right now?

Superrrrrrr hottttt.
12. Last person you called?

My colleague Adrian because I wanted to check if we are a go for tomorrow's karting session.
13. Who are you thinking right now?

More like what am I thinking of right now. A lot of things --- work, holiday, work, holiday...
14. Last song you sang?
100 Years by Five for Fighting. I love this...it's my song these days.
15. Last time you danced?

Damn, can't remember. Have I been that busy???
18. Last thing you ate?

My guilty pleasure --- potato chips.
19. Been really depressed before?

Ridiculously yes.
20. Faked being sick to miss school?

Yes and it still works up to now! Haha.
21. What time did you wake up today?

Technically? 6AM. Then slept again. Officially? 10AM. Hehe.
22. Current taste?

Salty. I love eating my potato chips especially on a weekend.
23. What are you wearing right now?

Black shorts and some lavander top.
24. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?

I must say that getting old does allow us not to make an issue out of this.
25. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Personality and if their confidence hasn't eaten them up to the point of being cocky. Yes, I do like distinguishing that thin line!
27. Current love?

I love the written word. If I had the time in the world, I would write all day in my planner. And here.
28. What date and day is it today?

610pm, Sunday April 6.
29. Did you go anywhere today?

To Wacat in Quezon City. Back in my usual Sunday routine.
30. What did you do there?

Family gathering. Sniffed for some family gossip too. Haha.
34. Do you call your parents by their first name?
Uhm, no.
35. Are you an only child?

Nope. I have 3 other siblings, the last one probably got stuck in his mental age of 6. He's turning 21 by the way.
36. Where do you go shopping?

In the mall, where everything is fast and accessible!
38. Do you like books?

Yes. I don't get to finish all my readings though.
39. Do you want to get married?

Given the chance, yes.
40. To whom?
Can I just let the world surprise me on this? Haha.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP