Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ng Hwee Boon

She used to be the CD of US for around 2 years and I've never met her at that time. After which she was heading Julia's team back in Consumer before transferring to SGO.

A few months back, she moved to our department and my boss started reporting to her. The day I met her...damn...she's one of a kind. The perfect vision of what I wanted my mentor to be like --- cool and at the same time involved with my work...basically someone I can talk to casually yet work with full blast. But of course, that's the scarcity we have in Manila. She wanted to have Tiger when we were in the karaoke bar; but hesitated because Masagos was right beside us. Well, Masagos is just the CEO of SGO...why not. Bwahahaha.

Sadly, she's leaving. Damn it...I wanna join the bandwagon! Guess there really is more to life than this. Heck, I don't want to spend 20 years in the industry and then decide to smell the flowers or maybe sing a song! I wanna do it now! Or maybe do it both at the same time. Or do them all at once? I don't know. All I'm sure of is I need a fucking change. After all, life is short.








0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP