Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Grade Scale and other Issues

So happy with what I got for my first term in MBA! More than what I expected but very rewarding considering that I pay for my schooling. Happy happy happy! Just need to keep this momentum and maintain that DL which has been my goal eversince.

In other news, I am still reeling from the fact that the one thing I've been waiting for didn't push through yesterday. It was again postponed at a later date and I can't help but feel *blah.* I got so excited about this, did my homework and yet nothing's happening. Then again I should just channel my energy somewhere else and pray that I'd be time space warped to that day. Because otherwise, I would really have to do a good job pretending at work!

Come to think of it, with all of this I-need-newness mode that I've been trying to imbibe (the haircut, people I talk to and the things I do), somehow it rubs off in my work. I deal with the same people day in and day out and it's not fun anymore! All the straight-laced image and the fact that most of them are oh-so-prudent, God, is there something I can do? I've been wanting to go on a long break to take a holiday somewhere but can't seem to find the appropriate time due to different and more pressing priorities. But maybe, a holiday would help me get myself back in the mood. It's just so hard doing what you don't feel like doing anymore! I'd rather go read
Jeannette Winterson's work. Inspiring and a better choice at that.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP