Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy First

This is the result of the following certainties: bored * lazy * procrastinating * lunch break * surfing * inspired * anticipating * haven't finished studying * stressed at work * doesn't know what to do with what I have to do anymore * sleepy * wanting to do something different * uneasiness * newness * from feeling A to feeling Z and all things between.

Damn. Rain started pouring just now. The lazy in me would really want to cancel the 330pm happening this afternoon! Ugh... plus the fact that I have a major quiz later at 6pm. Double ugh.

Here's to a fruitful relationship with my blog. If this beats my 14 year old partnership with my planner, I'd really consider scuba diving (yep - haven't overcome that fear yet).

:-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP